Co-Founder and CEO of OpenGov
I am the Co-Founder and CEO of OpenGov – the leading Budgeting and Performance company powering more effective and accountable government.
Before OpenGov, I served as Advisor to U.S. Army General H.R. McMaster on the Combined Joint Interagency Task Force Shafafiyat (Transparency) – an Anticorruption task force at the International Security Assistance Forces headquarters in Kabul, Afghanistan.
I previously practiced trial litigation at Keker & Van Nest in San Francisco, where I represented Silicon Valley and Fortune 500 clients in contract, trade secret, white-collar criminal, and patent matters. I was a law clerk to the Honorable Sandra S. Ikuta on the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit and a Fulbright Fellow in Mexico, where I studied transparency through the lens of Mexico’s Freedom of Information Act.
- Nicole Stephensen, Ground Up Consulting
- Zac Bookman, OpenGov
- Neil Glentworth, Community Data
- Jen Bednar, City of Casey
- Bill Dekker, British Standards Institution
- Sean Audain, Wellington City Council
- Martin Stewart-Weeks, Public Purpose