Principal Consultant at Ground Up Consulting
Nicole Stephensen is Principal Consultant at Ground Up Consulting, a specialist privacy consultancy she established in 2011.
She is also the Executive Director for Privacy and Data Protection at the Internet of Things Security Institute, where she is co-author of the IoTSI Security Framework for Smart Cities and Critical Infrastructure and hosts a bi-weekly podcast, Privacy Matters.
With nearly two decades in the privacy profession, Nicole is an industry leader in operational and strategic privacy matters. She began her career in Canada and has lived in Australia since 2003.
- Nicole Stephensen, Ground Up Consulting
- Zac Bookman, OpenGov
- Neil Glentworth, Community Data
- Jen Bednar, City of Casey
- Bill Dekker, British Standards Institution
- Sean Audain, Wellington City Council
- Martin Stewart-Weeks, Public Purpose