October 30 - November 1, 2019
Smart Infrastructure: Equitable Communities
Australia’s premier gathering of smart cities leaders coming together to network, exchange and create opportunities for accelerating the region’s sustainability through technology and data solutions.
Why Smart Cities Week Australia?
At Smart Cities Week Australia in 2018 we delivered something unique – Australian largest and most diverse gathering of smart cities leaders from across the country and the region. With 45% of delegates coming from the public sector and a program focussed on deep dialogue and learning, we set the benchmark for all smart cites events. In 2019 Smart Cities Week Australia will grow in size and direction. With the theme ‘Smart Infrastructure, Equitable Communities’ we can’t wait to have you help cement this event as Australia premier smart cities convening.
Why you should be attending!
Smart Cities Week offers city officials an unparalleled opportunity to broaden their understanding of what’s working and what’s next in the smart cities space. At our Australia event you can:
- Network with peers from cities near and far to exchange ideas, challenges and success stories
- Connect with leading smart city experts and solution providers to get your questions answered
- Participate in group discussions about how to address urgent issues facing cities today
- Get inspiration and best practices from recent winners of Smart Cities Council Readiness Challenge Grants
- Tour smart infrastructure project sites and demonstrations in Australia, which is building what may be the world’s largest smart city IoT platform
- Opportunity to participate in connectLG, Australia’s first curated solutions showcase bringing local government and vendors and start-ups together to share the latest opportunities
Look who attended in 2018!
We call it Smart Cities Week, but innovative technologies are in demand today at all levels and in most every department of government and can also involve numerous external stakeholders and collaborators – nonprofits, academics, financiers and private sector smart city specialists among them. Expect to see people from a wide range of sectors and disciplines, including hundreds of elected officials and professional staff from cities, counties and towns at Smart Cities Australia.
Contact us to affiliate your brand with the region’s premier smart cities event
Smart Cities Leader